QSC Training and Education Apple iPad Giveaway
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. THE QSC TRAINING AND EDUCATION Apple iPad GIVEAWAY (THE "PROMOTION") ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF THE ELIGIBLE AREAS OR ARE NOT OVER THE AGE OF 18 YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND QSC AUDIO PRODUCTS, LLC ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, "Participating Parties"), and immediate families of the Participating Parties are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited. Limit one entry per person.
2. Disclaimer. The Participating Parties will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion period is from 9:00 a.m. (all times Pacific Time) on July 16, 2012 to 5:00 p.m. on June 22, 2012 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
Approximate total retail value of prize is: USD $500.00.
Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
The prize will be awarded. If the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within twenty-one (21) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
5. How to Enter. The Promotion will coincide with INFOCOMM Exhibition during the Promotion period. To participate, visit qsctraining.com complete Q-Sys Level 1 certification, including any FOUR QuickStart tutorials and apply for certification. One entry per person. Canadian participants must also correctly answer a timed mathematical skill testing question before being declared a prizewinner.
6. Promotion Rules.
The Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at Sponsor's corporate office at the end of the promotion period. Entrant need not be present during the prize drawing to win.
7. General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release the Participating Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use the winner's name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
9. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, the winner will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
10. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after June 30, 2012 and before June 30, 2013 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: "QSC Training and Education Apple iPad Giveaway". To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: "QSC Training and Education Apple iPad Giveaway Rules Request". Residents of VT may omit return postage.
11. Copyright Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2012 QSC Audio Product, LLC. All rights reserved.
12. Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time (updated rules can be viewed at www.qsctraining.com\contest in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to Attn: QSC Training and Education Apple iPad Giveaway, QSC Audio Products, LLC, 1675 MacArthur Blvd., Costa Mesa, Ca 92626 .
13. Promotion Sponsor. The sponsor of the Promotion is QSC Audio Products, LLC at 1675 MacArthur Blvd., Costa Mesa, Ca 92626.